Monday, July 16, 2012

PREGAME

Today is our (Mark Dewbre, Kyle Blair, and Daniel Brouns) last full day in America. Tomorrow we'll fly into England. Hopefully we'll be able to get out of the airport for a few hours and go get something to eat at a local restaurant. Maybe hang out with Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey. Who knows? After 8 hours in England we'll fly into South Africa and start an amazing trip.

Last night we started a list of what we needed to get done before our trip. It was on the back of a tithing envelope. We got through a good portion of the list and then lost it. Kyle couldn't stop searching for it last night. Understandably, he was pretty attached to it. I (Daniel) wanted to take a picture of it and post it with this blog posting, but sadly, that will not be happening. So another picture will be posted.

We will spend today:
-Packing
-Shopping
-Calling
-Skating
-Swimming
-Packing

I started this blog to keep family and friends updated during our trip. Hopefully, that will be possible. Stay tuned.

P.S. I went to look in my photo album on my phone for a picture that I could post and the most recent picture is one of my butt after Ryan Blair smacked it as hard as he could. There is complete definition of his hand, like it was traced.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to have a great time! What an adventure! Be careful...I will be praying for you the entire time...and Daniel, I'm sorry about your butt :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget...you must sing/dance to Shakira's "it's time for Africa" and post a video on this blog. No questions asked...Love ya guys and do work for Jesus :D
    -Zack

    ReplyDelete